Platform ManagerHybrid | Eagan, Minnesota
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is one of the most recognized and trusted health care brands in the world with 2.5 million members. We’re committed to reinventing health care to improve health for our members and the community. We hope you'll join us.
How Is This Role Important To Our Work:
This role is responsible for overseeing the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the medical management software systems and applications used by the health plan. They are responsible for ensuring that the medical management platforms are reliable, secure, user-friendly, and compliant with industry standards and regulations. They manage and supervise a team who work on various projects related to enhancing the functionality and performance of the medical management platforms. They also coordinate with other departments, such as medical management, IT, and business intelligence, to understand the needs and requirements of the end-users and stakeholders.
A Day In The Life:
- Manages and evaluates the performance of the configuration team and provides feedback and coaching.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures, performance metrics, and quality assurance standards for the medical management platform operations department.
- Oversees the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the medical management software systems and applications.
- Ensures that the medical management platforms are reliable, secure, user-friendly, and compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any issues or defects related to the medical management platforms.
- Coordinates with other departments, such as medical management, IT, and business intelligence, to understand the needs and requirements of the end-users and stakeholders.
- Monitors and analyzes data and reports on the outcomes and effectiveness of the medical management platforms.
Nice To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
Required Skills & Experiences:
- 5+ years of related professional experience. All relevant experience including work, education, transferable skills, and military experience will be considered.
- Has 3+ years of experience in medical management platform operations, preferably in a managed care setting.
- Has strong knowledge of health plan operations, benefits, eligibility, and regulations.
- Has excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates technical competence and proficiency in various programming languages, software tools, and platforms.
- Has experience working in an Agile and/or Product led structure
Blue Cross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
All roles require a high school diploma (or equivalency) and legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Be the first to know when new opportunities become available by joining our Talent Community.