Employment Brand Marketing ManagerHybrid | Eagan, Minnesota
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is one of the most recognized and trusted health care brands in the world with 2.5 million members. We’re committed to reinventing health care to improve health for our members and the community. We hope you'll join us.
As our Manager of Employer Brand Marketing and Operations, you will have a transformative opportunity to develop and activate a dynamic employer brand to help attract top talent to our organization. This Manager is the point person in strategizing and driving ways to build brand awareness, communicate our employee value proposition, improve candidate experience, and attract new and diverse talent. Additionally, this role will lead or talent acquisition operations function with a focus on onboarding, vendor management, system and process improvements, and training.
A Day in the Life:
- Bring the employer brand to life with emphasis on DEIB storytelling management in the form of blogs, digital content, and video projects for candidate distribution channels
- Develop and deliver the Employer Brand strategy, including plans, goals and success measures for all channels and social media platforms
- Measure the impact of initiatives and report results and trends regularly to senior leadership
- Lead continuous development and execution of our Employer Brand and Employer Value Proposition (EVP) campaigns
- Conduct QA and audit practices that will ensure we are meeting and exceeding expectations
- Develop and deliver training for TA resources, including onboarding, new technology functionality, candidate experience and process/policy updates
- Use emerging best practices, employee data, web/social media analytics, and A/B market testing to develop programs rooted in new market trends and quantifiable results
- Ensure that all talent acquisition materials and elements of the candidate lifecycle are aligned to and effectively communicate the Employer Brand and EVP
- Create, socialize, and implement plans to widen our influence as an attractive employer across multiple channels
- Write, edit, and develop content for Employee Brand communications, employee communications, recruitment collateral and digital material
- Lead key employee referral programs and sentiment influence projects
- Run virtual and physical recruitment event marketing
- Partner with TA leadership, recruiters, and key cross-functional partners to understand challenges/see opportunities and drive alignment through influence and teamwork
- Develop employer brand ambassador programs to activate current and alumni employees and amplify the employment brand message
- Responsible for understanding, facilitating, and improving the overall candidate experience
- Work closely with and monitor vendor partnerships to ensure ROI, maximizing adoption and usage; this will include working with internal partners to drive contracts and PO’s through the system
- Create and invest in a culture of continuous learning and improvement for your team. Coach and develop associates who are highly consultative and data driven. Build team capability to guide and educate hiring managers, recruiters, and the broader organization
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
- 2+ years of related people management experience. All relevant experience including work, education, transferable skills will be considered
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years of related professional experience. All relevant experience including work, education, transferable skills will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels
- Knowledge of current trends in employment brand marketing and candidate experience
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (preferably Workday) and social media channels
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and organize effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience or an eye for design and/or video creation
Blue Cross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
All roles require a high school diploma (or equivalency) and legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Be the first to know when new opportunities become available by joining our Talent Community.