Learning & Development
At Blue Cross, we offer learning and development opportunities to progress in the business area you’ve chosen – or to take the skills and knowledge you’ve gained in one area and apply them in another.
Here are some of the ways we support professional development:
- Tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate studies
- Self-study insurance programs – Insurance self-study programs are offered by outside organizations, with registration and exams administered at Blue Cross.
- Blue Cross University – Many courses are provided at no cost to you, including computer and business software training. You may participate in some instructor-led classroom opportunities, as well as have the opportunity to participate in self-study eLearning programs.
- Specialized technical training for information systems professionals
- Additional learning – The company may reimburse you for approved seminars, continuing education, licensure or certification programs and technical training that are required or related to your job.
- On-the-job learning
- Mentoring programs